The developers and designers give utmost important to the UI and UX of the application- which are two different things. To make things simpler, UI is what the user sees and UX is how the user uses the application. Both has to be simple and intuitive for a successful application. It can also be concluded that UI is part of whole UX design, but both are equally important because of the following reasons:
1. If the user experience is good enough, it will make the users real happy to use that app. This will not only increase their chances of coming back to it, but will also help in spreading the word about the app. This implies growth of the business.
2. A good user experience design and a nice interface will make the users feel more satisfied and will leave them less tired. The more easily and quickly they are able to do their task, the more happy they will be. If your app is an in-app purchase one, then chances of them buying the product or service will increase.
3. A good mobile application also develops trust on the business. This is because the users feel that the company is thinking about the users/customers by putting a good amount of thought and efforts in making a good application.
If a launch of the product is dependent on the mobile application, then everything is dependent on the first impression that the users will make out of that app. Businesses are continuously trying to make innovative apps but innovation does not always mean those apps are good from UX point of view. Some applications are very interesting as far as their functionality is concerned, but then they might need more space or resources which will prevent the users from using it often.
Now is the time to consider what it takes to make an appealing mobile application. It depends on various things as well:
1. Deciding the UI and UX of the mobile app needs evaluation of the business logic first. It involves identifying the areas of the app which will be most frequently used by the users, along with how and when those features will be used. The mobile apps are mostly used on the go, hence the interface has to be intuitive and quick to access.
2. There are always multiple approaches which can be taken to complete a task, but which approach will be used will depend on the programmers and designers. This is where the experience speaks. More experience means the developers knows the best way to handle the matter already.
Finding an experienced digital company who has got a passion for innovation and new ideas is a good start for getting a successful mobile application made. After the design and development is finished, a beta testing from prospective customers or any specific user base can yield useful results as well. This will help in getting an honest feedback on the UI and UX of the application.